Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 1

Well, I took the begginers pictures and thought about posting them but Blake convencied me not to do it. So the compromise is that I will post the beginning pics after taking the 30 day pics so that they can be compared instead of giving someone 30 days to stare at the horridness of the pics. Anyhow, today was day one and it was OK. I started my morning with a workout at the gym with Bee, where she whooped my butt or more whooped my legs! For breakfast I had my Protein Shake which was fine I just wish they made blue berries and raspberries without seeds! Lunch was a good meal (Chef's salad) but wow it was a lot of food. I had a hard time eating it all and didn't but ate as much as I could. I am not a big fan the protein bar but the key is to drink alot of water with it otherwise you become like a dog with a mouth full of peanut butter. After work I came home and did my first P90X workout. I think it is going to take me a few days to get the rhythem of it down and understand what all the moves are and how to do them with the tools that I have. Today was Chest and Back and Ab Ripper. There are actually two round of the Check and Back portion but I only did once round since I worked out this morning. Lots of push up which I need to do some major work on but I will get there! I did make it almost all the way through the Ab Ripper. There are a few moves that I am not sure my body can do but I will keep working on it. Dinner tonight was Salmon with lemon dill sauce(very very strong lemon dill suace), asparagus which I overcooked, wild rice which was OK and red pepper soup which was good until I had to add the protein powder too it and he became yucky! I tried to eat as much as I could but i didn't end up actually eating all of any of it except the fish. This plan requires a lot of eating and I don't really eat that much food. I will have to continue to make changes to the diet to make it work for me and not be wasteful of food. Checking back in tomorrow!

No comments: